Easy. Convenient. Effortless.
Talk to me about your needs.
I'll take it from there.
“Your design is beautiful and just what I was looking for, thank you so much. Next up - all my other rooms!”
FAVORITE FINDS OF THE MONTH
1. I love this leather side chair from World Market. It's simple, sleek, and the color of the leather is easy to pair with other colors!
2. This green and white abstract art from Minted is the perfect pop of color to sneak into any already-colorful OR neutral space.
3. A neutral vase with texture is an easy addition to any sideboard or dining table, and it even looks heirloom-worthy.
4. A client found this one - a gold framed nightstand that offers storage and an open, breezy structure at the same time!
5. To go along with the vase, this geometric pillow cover is a perfectly bold-yet-neutral accent for a chair or sofa.
6. Is a space really complete without some green? This faux jade comes in a lived-in planter, bringing tons of character.
7. This gold end table from Anthropologie is such a versatile piece. It goes nicely in both modern and traditionally styled homes!
8. I always love a quality lounge chair! This one has lovely suede upholstery, meticulously tucked around its curves. Love it!
9. Perfect to put inside that vase from above, or any large pottery, a monstera leaf feels at home in almost any setting.
--Thank you so much for reading - be sure to periodically check back in to see my updated favorite finds!